Wednesday, March 9, 2022

The Kraag

 


My blue meanies/High Martians, defend their home against German dismounted Hussars!



 

After years (at least 10) just sitting out in the garage gathering dust I finally got to work on a Martian Kraag. As I assembled the parts that I had I added extra chunks of styrofoam to increase the height. I also had the idea of hollowing out some of the sections, and to make this thing sectional for easier storage. 

Base section

Middle section

Top section

 I 'cleverly' made certain to keep the bits that were cut out, which I then cut down to maybe 3/4 inch thickness that I then glued to the bottom of the next higher section. Thus each section could be snugly fitted into the section below.

Despite my 'planning' I may not have a box large enough for the bottom section. The other sections will be easier to store. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment