Saturday, November 14, 2020

To build my cloudship, I must first disassemble the skiff

 


I figure the best way to convert this will be to take it down to it base frame.

 


The plan is to build the US Ranger, much like the Warlords did. So it will need two sponsons sticking out from just behind the forward bulkhead. While the model came with a ramp, I have decided to remove it, and will replace it with some other one piece cross piece that will have a platform at either end. I will also need to cut into the bow to mount a forward facing gun, hopefully by taking the model apart, I will find it easier to make a clean straight cut.


As a bonus I was able to free up these bits, the top two would have been buried under some modifications. They will be added to my parts box to be added on to some future project.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment