Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Dystopian Wars Prussian Empire vs Kingdom of Britannia (with Dominion of Canada troops)

 


 If only! Well this is showing off what could be someday, hopefully sooner than later. I have the bug and anything in reach just might wind up getting painted! So these 20 landing craft/support craft got done, possibly the least necessary items to be done, I mean how often does one do an amphibious landing scenario? Well now that these are done maybe a lot more... 

I have (slowly) started to make a list of everything that I own for Dystopian Wars. This list will be by nation, in a series of pages. The link is to the right. Nothing much up there now but I need to go through my collection if only just to figure out what I have (I have a lot). I suspect I have too much and not enough stuff. Not certain that I really need the number of Metzger Robots that I have (5 standing on ground, 6 wading through water) However I have spotted some gaps, and or just items that I want (FSA Philadelphia tank and Empire of the Blazing Sun Raijin command Gyro) Certainly the hap hazard way that I bought stuff means that my nations have variety, some are bomber heavy while others have almost nothing. Somehow the the French forces have possibly, the largest navy with three carriers. It will mean that should we actually get a game going the forces will be varied.

Now more 'action shots'




 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely work. Top stuff. For some reason I never got into Dystopian Wars, but with how your miniatures look I suspect that might have been a mistake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you
      The miniatures are a great deal of fun to paint, almost effortless...
      The rules are not so effortless, but are fun, if somewhat detailed at times.

      Delete